Basaranlar designs custom compressed gas precoolers, intercoolers and aftercoolers for extreme and tough conditions. Basaranlar compressed gas coolers reject the heat that is added by compressor equipment to the compressed flow. Compressed gas coolers are commonly used in compressed air, compressed natural gas and other process gas applications.
This Compressed gas cooler equipment is used the power generator to prevent overheating from the temperature increases in the inner insulating materials.
By using hydrogen or air as refrigerant and a system of specially designed fins, this machine effectively transfers heat and cools the power generator.
- Design and manufacturing by applying ASME, TEMA, PED, DOSH code
H2 AIR COOLER
- Available for engineering and manufacturing with short lead time
- Main Material
* Tubes(CuNi90/10, Stainless Steel, Copper)
* Tube sheets(Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Naval Brass)
* Plate FINS(Aluminum, Copper)
- Type of Cooler
* Vertical / Horizontal
Inter cooler - plate fin and high fin
Aftercooler - plate fin and high fin
Hydrogen cooler - plate fin and middle fin
Lube oil cooler - low fin and turbulator